Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Do Nurses and Computer Fit?



                   

                     Nursing Informatics is very important as it is give us the knowledge basically in the computer systems especially nowadays our technology is advancing. As we are still in nursing student, it is much easier for us to work with in the future if we are already exposed to computers. As I have remembered, I was able to used the computer when I was in high school already because in elementary I'm afraid to use it because my parents told me that I might break the computer or do unnecessarily to it. As I knowing more of it in high school, it became fun of me because of the games especially social network before was improving like Friendster and in the college I'm totally addicted to computers because I've been reading a lot about my favorite K-Pop artists and watching a lot of movies and dramas and aside from it I gained knowledge especially when you want to research about a certain topic. That made computer interesting. Now, since I'm a nursing student where the course Nursing Informatics is taught, I gained more specialized knowledge and skills aside from the knowledge I gained from extracurricular activities. 
                     As I've learned about Nursing Informatics, I will not have a hard time to adapt with nursing informatics applications in the working field in the future. I know this won't be as easy as I will expect but nurses are always and should be ready as we will apply it to the working field. As models of health care, we should properly use the computers for us to be able to work properly and to provide essential care to the patients with proper information that we need to give to them. Technology is advancing so as nurses and other medical team should use it properly and beneficially.
                        

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete