Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pirates of the Silicon Valley (Reaction)

The movie tells us the big persons that has a big impact and world known about their inventing about computers and how it is started. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, the two great persons who influence us with the Microsoft (Jobs) and Windows (Gates). It tells us how they are in person and in how did they first started especially when they are in college.

The artists were really look alike with the real face behind the movie. As you've research about Jobs and Gates, you would actually find that they are. It's a nice thing! As I've seen it first, I thought it was boring but as I've known it, it was actually how computers started. As it goes along, it really goes interesting. The funny thing about me is that I don't know actually who are the founders of it but as I've seen this movie, I know now about Microsoft and Windows and it's a nice movie that they produce it. It shows the success of them and they able to become World's popular and riches.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete